Well this page is a lesson in irony. I wrote a nice little introduction to the section and then due to a bug in the software that I use to manage this site I lost it. Anyway, this section is for bugs in Debian packages. "Bugs in Debian packages that can't be true" I hear you all cry. I'm afraid it is though. This section covers work arounds for bugs that I find a solution for. I don't cover ephemeral bugs as there is simply no point. I also tend not to cover bugs for which there is no solution as they are best handled by bug tracking software.
Since the pages in this section cover things that change quite quickly they can become out of date and fairly pointless. Worse they can sometimes even be misleading as the symptoms of two unrelated bugs can be the same. I have tried, therefore, to include when I found and worked around the bug so that you have some idea of whether it's relevant. I don't take pages down in case people are still running old versions of the software.
As always if you see any mistakes drop me (doozer) a line and I will get on an update the page. This is equally true if there is any information that is out of date.
If there is a page that you think is missing please tell me about it. I will try and write on that fills the gap.