The recent emergence of the H5N1 strain of bird flu is causing wide spread alarm and panic and not without good reason. A pandemic caused by this strain of flu is just round the proverbial corner and could strike anywhere and at any time. The pandemic, when it comes, will be all the worse because we aren't prepared. These pages aim to show you how you can survive a bird flu pandemic.
- Difficult questions will be examined and in depth answers from people that don't know what they are talking about will be given.
- Unhelpful, perhaps even dangerous, advice will be offered.
- Impractical ideas will be mooted and held up as true solutions.
- Panic and fear will be encouraged.
- Narrow-mindedness will be given a boost.
- Facts will be twisted, discarded and just plain made up.
- Blind obedience to authority with be demanded.
If you and your family (especially the children – because someone has got to think of the children) want to survive bird flu you have got to read this unhelpful guide!!!!!
I am so adamant that you have to read this guide I gave that last sentence five exclamation points. If that doesn't tell you how serious this problem is I don't know what will.
For the humour impaired I would just like to point out this section of the site on bird flu is one big joke. It is intended to poke fun at all the irrational people in the world that are getting themselves worked up into a lather over something they can do nothing about. I think the fact I feel the need to put this disclaimer in is a sad indictment of the world we live in.