I love indian food, and these fillets are delicious, simple to prepare and taste fantastic either barbecued or grilled. The marinade really soaks into the meat, ensuring they stay succulent and flavoursome. serve this with raita, salad and pitta breads. The quantities shown in this recipe serve 2
- 3 tbsp Tandoori paste
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 200ml Natural yoghurt
- 500g Chicken fillets, cut into 2 cm thick strips
- Mix all ingredients apart from the chicken in a bowl.
- Add the chicken strips, and mix until well coated.
- Cover the bowl and marinade the chicken for at least 40 minutes, but preferably 24 hours.
- Place the chicken strips on the barbeque or grill and cook for 15 - 20 minutes, or until the marinade is browned and the juices run clear.
- Serve immediately.